May 17, 2011

Swarovski Vintage: art. 5204 Rose AB D.S&Co.



First things first... I just found myself in front of an article which is not in manufacture anymore.
I can't believe they don't make this cool shape of beads nowadays. 
Must find the reason somewhere. I hope it is a romantic one...
The truth is there are a lot of things that I would like to know about this kind of articles. 
Anyways..The beads are faceted 12x8mm (0.47"x0.31") and Rose color with Aurora Borealis coating.
Find them in our Etsy shop:

Empecemos por el principio... me acabo de encontrar delante de un artículo que ya no se fabrica.
No me puedo creer que hayan dejado de fabricar estas formas tan chulas.
Tengo que encontrar la razón. Espero que sea una de romántica...
La verdad es que hay un montón de cosas que me gustaría saber sobre este tipo de artículos antiguos.
Bueno...Estos beads son facetados de 12x8mm con un coating the Aurora Boreal.
Los podéis encontrar, como siempre, en nuestra tienda Etsy:

No comments:

Post a Comment